I’m hiring content wizards like you to help my clients achieve their business goals. Specifically, we’d be crafting articles that tell ENGAGING stories that buyers love, and that profit our clients.
I think of our articles as magic potions. Or why do clients pay for them?
The magic here isn’t lies and exaggerations. Nope!
We write Love Potions.
Look at what a client said.
To make your magic potion work, you MUST…
- Know how SEO works
- Write in flawless English (like a native English speaker)
- Be willing to learn and write on new topics FAST (these clients throw all sorts of topics at us)
- Able to deliver 1,000-word articles within 12 hours or less.
- Use authoritative citations and statistics to back up your points. Yes, our magic works with logic.
- Have basic image editing skills
- You can make annotated screenshots,
- Resize and reduce image weight (using free tools like Greenshot, Tinypng.com, and Pixlr.com/express) and
- You can source images from Creative Commons, Pixabay, and such image sites
- Follow the rules and guidelines to the letter
- Deliver your work on schedule
- Have a mastery of creating magic with words. That is, you must TOUCH the reader’s emotions and move them to action. Or you’re not a wizard yet.
And, yes, I’m hiring ONLY Nigerian Wizards.
Join Us in Uagadou and Hogwartz
This is an invitation to work with me—Nicholas Godwin, the Chief Wizard, and the Mansa Musa of Web Content.
How I got the title? That’s a talk for another day—ask me when we meet.
I’m enjoying a great career. Every day, I wake up to create kick-ass digital marketing content for some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
I’ve worked on projects for Fortune 500 companies, global tech corporations, and top consulting firms, from Bloomberg Beta, Accenture, PwC, and Deloitte to HP, Shell, and AT&T.
You can find some of my works on tens of platforms. Here are a few places you can see my work:
|Monitor Backlinks||Make Tech Easier||HostScore||Referral Candy||SendX.io||BuildThis.io|
And of course, on the blog here. More than 90 percent of my work isn’t published in my name—they’re ghostwritten.
I’ve been featured on
- Problogger (Australia),
- Writers In Charge (Nigeria),
- Write WorldWide (South Africa),
- Tech News Today (USA),
- Nightwatch (Slovenia),
- GuidingTech (India),
and a couple of other places.
So, I’m inviting you to join us in Uagadou and Hogwartz.
I’m Onboarding New Clients!
And the process would naturally take two to four months as it can be quite detailed and thorough, just like our recruiting. We want the BEST of the BEST clients and also the BEST of the BEST content wizards from Nigeria.
We hire only the top 1 percent of web writers because we’re A-players too.
In preparation for the clients coming on board, I’m hiring web content
writers wizards to join my team. I have some of the best SEO and online marketing wizards and editors working with me already.
Are you obsessed with creating magical articles?
I mean OBSESSED.
Do you meet the criteria I’ve outlined above and not afraid to get paid?
Then do the next step below, and I’ll be in touch.
What’s In It for You?
If you refer someone to us:
Instant US$30 for you if the person you invited got hired.
If you are a writer:
- We pay well!
- Opportunities to attend all-expenses-paid industry events across Africa, Asia, and Europe with us
- Eligible for our partially sponsored move to Dakar or Nairobi. Available anytime you wish to relocate from Nigeria to any of these places after your first 12 months with us.
- Work from your home or anywhere else you want
- Control your time 100 percent: Choose when you work.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Instant US$30 if you answer all the questions below, take our test article, and we select you to join us.
To get started, fill out the form below, and I’ll review it and reach back to you!
This application is 100% FREE. Don’t let your village witches tell you something else.